Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I have spent hours and hours trying to find a way to post from my website to CATS 0.8.0 using the CATS classes and PHP. Does anyone have any ideas on how to interface with the CATS classes and bypass the UI? If anyone has an API designed, that would be great!
By RussH
Hi ptemberton ,

this is a similar problem we've worked around whilst using the Joomla module - it writes directly to the MySQL CATS databases rather than using the cats interface.

It's pretty self-explanatory if you check out the code in the svn repo.
Thanks Russ,

I finally figured it out The problem was the company wanted me to use the existing classes in CATS. I finally convinced them that it was unrealistic to do that without major mods. So I wrote some scripts to do that. That hard part was dealing with the resume upload. But I got around that too.

Patrick
EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]