Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By robhob
Hello

On Friday, the server OpenCATS was running from ran out of hard drive space... today when users browse to the server they're getting the following error message:
Query Error -- Report to System Administrator ASAP
MySQL Query Failed: Duplicate column name 'directory_name'
ALTER IGNORE TABLE `attachment` ADD COLUMN `directory_name` VARCHAR(40) DEFAULT 0

We've got two instances of OpenCATS on the same server the 2nd one it still running fine. The funny thing is, if I log into it and then in the faulty one, the faulty one works until I log out at which point I get the same error message. The host is a windows 2000 machine and we're running OpenCATS version 0.9.1 (Beas).

Hope someone's got some ideas.

Cheers

Rob
By robhob
Fixed!

There seemed to be a problem with the table module_schema. The entry "extension-statistics = 1" was missing and there where two "install" entries, the one equal to zero and the other to 363. I removed the zero entry and added the extension-statistics record. The system now seems to be stable.

SELECT * FROM cats.module_schema
By RussH
I'd optimise my sql database as well, just to be safe..

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me