Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi. I am installing the latest version (0.9.1a) of opencats on a cPanel (shared web hosting) account. The server is running CentOS. I have got antiword, pdftotext, html2text and unrtf installed at /usr/bin.

But then it returned very strange error when I clicked on "Test Configuration":

Test Results
Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /PATH/lib/DocumentToText.php on line 199

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /PATH/lib/DocumentToText.php on line 200

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /PATH/lib/DocumentToText.php on line 199

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /PATH/lib/DocumentToText.php on line 200

Antiword binary failed to convert a DOC file to text properly (Should have returned 'This is a test document', returned '').
Pdftotext binary failed to convert a PDF file to text properly (Should have returned 'This is a test document', returned '').
Html2Text binary failed to convert a HTML file to text properly (Should have returned 'This is a test document', returned '').
UnRTF depends on Html2Text and can not execute.
One or more tests failed. Please correct the errors and try again.

Is there something wrong with the code or I need to set up something else? Please help. Thanks a lot.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me