Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By loniu74
Hi Guys,

I am about to publish my integrated website with Opencats and during first tests I found out that I can't open attachments transferred via form on website inside the system. The attachments don’t work nerveless if it is pdf, doc or docx. The dialog I recive is as follow:

"Invalid Information
Some of the information you provided doesn't follow the correct format and CATS can't interpret what it is. Please go back and complete each field paying close attention to any instructions provided.
This attachment is momentarily offline, please try again later. The support staff has been notified. "

Strange is that the problem apears only when the attachemnet is transfered with Joomla component.

Is there anybody who faced similar problem or could engage a bit to help me solve this.

Thanks in advance
Mariusz
Hi yes - known problem, it's being worked but I have some code for a workaround temporarily.. bear with me, have just completed some rework on the joomla module & component to ensure they're compatible with 'Search Engine Friendly' URL's on Joomla - see the test site at chasejobs.co.uk
the 'permanent fix' is in subversion now, but unfortunately still needs some tweaking... am testing on the chasejobs.co.uk site this week..

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me