Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By oxairshahid
Hey I just wanted to ask that is there a separate page for the prospective candidates who want to apply and submit the resume or not? I mean do we always have to add the resumes manually into the candidate page? Because we need to have a page where all the posted jobs are shown and people can apply to it. Any help?

Regards
Uzair
By zoomiest
Absolutely. This is one of the most important features of CATS as far as I am concerned.

Go to SETTINGS tab > ADMINISTRATION in blue bar > Careers Website > Enable Public Career Portal

Check this box, and 5 lines down there will be a URL of the location of that Careers page, where people can go in and apply for jobs online, and upload updated versions of their resumes (Resume will only be linked to existing candidate record if they use the same E-mail address as exists already for that candidate).

Hope that helps.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me