Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi
I have installed cats on a core i3 laptop with 2gb ram Windows 7 - I have 8 other PCs Some desktops / Laptops that are connected on a wireless router

My issue is Cats Candidates tab loads very slow on all Computers except 1 - Typically takes around 180 sec (Approx 3 mins ) to load ...All other tabs load with more or less same speed . However on one PC that runs Windows Ultimate its is super fast ( the candidate tab )

Approx 7000 resumes in cats Db

When I access candidates tab directly from the Laptop on which Cats /apache is running (Server) ...It is slow ( Approx 3 mins to load) ...This tab loads fast only from 1 particular client PC that runs Windows Ultimate

I am guessing it cant be a router issue ...Any one know what could be wrong ?

regards
Mano
I solved this by trial and error ...I am no techie ..but here is a stupid solution which works

Change the user login and voila its super fast

My old user id - login was say xyz ...I create a new user for myself say xyz1 under administration / add new user ...and its super fast

I would love to know why this is from someone who has tech skills

Though this fixed my issue ...I cant go on adding new user names for my self or the other members of my team
I'd say this is a routing issue. access under any userid will be the same. If you have a DNS issue then connectivity will vary from PC to PC. I wouldn't necessarily run this with multiple wireless connections, as at the end of the day the wireless network is a collision domain.

Can you try logons from wired connections? also, if there is a genuine slowdown you can monitor the apache and sql logs to monitor accesses in realtime.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me