Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By CatWoman
I have no idea how to install the open source version of cats onto my MAC. I have a mac book air....I have no idea what version of linux I'm running. I'm used to clicking "install" "next" "next"....etc. Are there any video tutorials on how to install this onto my laptop?? Or do I need to hire someone to do this for me?? :?:
By RussH
Hiya,

Are you running plain 'ol MacOS? I'm not quite sure how to go about it - I guess the first point is - have you checked out the test site, and do you want to use it, as if it's an evaluation you're after, you can use the test site in the first instance!
By joking
Apache comes with OSX by default, but not MySQL. You can run the CATS on a Mac, but it isn't a "next, next, finish" kind of install. If you know someone with LAMP skills, they'll be able to do it for you - OSX is essentially BSD...

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]