Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi all i make a mistake in removing a additional field that i created under "Company" field

Subsequently CATS was unable to generate candidate pipelines as well as calendar, however candidates data and activity log are not affected...how can i reverse this please help !!!!
I tried to reproduce the error on my test environment but was unable to do so. What I did was to create a custom field, add a couple job orders and candidates and then I removed the custom field.

Please provide more information or step by step instructions to reproduce the issue and I'll try to help.

Alternatively you could check your database structure against a default installation for changes and try to revert them if you find any. (particulary the extra_field and extra_field_settings tables).

I'm attaching an dump of my test DB structure for your reference.
waleed432 wrote:when i schedule the event in Candidates or in Calendar, the user will not receive the Reminder Email as for Scheduled Event. But it was updated in the Calendar_event table.
Please provide your suggestions to solve this issue.
Hi,

do you a have the cron job running that's necessary to generate email reminders?

As per the installation section of the wiki -
2) Scheduled E-Mail reminders CATS can send out E-Mail reminders for calendar events before they happen. To enable this feature, configure cron or another scheduling daemon to invoke QueueCLI.php every minute. An example crontab line would look like:

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php /var/www/html/cats/QueueCLI.php

Or,

* * * * * curl http://mysite.com/QueueCLI.php > /dev/null

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me