Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RussH
Hi there.

Firstly - I'd encourage you to use version 0.9.4. Secondly did you setup the email options during the install wizard?

What did you choose?

Did you skip it all or did you select an option and it's not working for you?
By shaiksalman
Hi,

I am unable to download version 0.9.4. when ever i click download it will download version 0.9.3-3

I have enter mail server detail at the time of new Installation but still i am unable to send out any email

do i have to configure in web server for mail or in Open Cats

Salman
By sallotey
Am also having same issue, in that with mine, i did setup the email settings during installation. but i made a mistake and now i want to correct the error. am using version CATS Version: 0.9.3 Inferno.
By RussH
shaiksalman wrote:Hi,

I am unable to download version 0.9.4. when ever i click download it will download version 0.9.3-3

I have enter mail server detail at the time of new Installation but still i am unable to send out any email

do i have to configure in web server for mail or in Open Cats

Salman
0.9.4 direct link
https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/re ... 4-full.zip
By RussH
sallotey wrote:Am also having same issue, in that with mine, i did setup the email settings during installation. but i made a mistake and now i want to correct the error. am using version CATS Version: 0.9.3 Inferno.

you can edit the email configuration manually after the fact by editing config.php in a plain text editor

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me