Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dveos
Ok, not sure what files you have used, but give these a try:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/au9omt2cw064s38/root.zip?dl=0

I cant access / download the files to check right now but suspect they will work.

It's been around 2 years since this was added in originally and my install has been heavily modified since then.

If you cant get it to work, I will create fresh install for testing then link the correct files once my workload allows but will aim for next week.

Hope you get it sorted.
By dveos
Forget that, I'm looking at this now.

I'll upload files and full instructions shortly.
By dveos
In an update to this PDF files were always a bit temperamental.

The document would be search indexed but you may notice there was some times an encoding issue.

To solve this, you can upload xpdf directly to serve your install without root access. I have attached the exact folder I have on my installation - it's an old version but works fine nonetheless.

Instructions:

1, Unzip the attached zip file in your root installation.
2, Ensure the pdftotext file is executable (file permissions 0744)
2, Modify your config file to reflect xpdf directory. Something like below:-
Code: Select all
/* XPDF / pdftotext settings. Remember to use double backslashes (\) to represent
 * one backslash (\).
 * http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/
 */
define('PDFTOTEXT_PATH', "/home/yourwebsite/OpenCATS/.xpdf-3.02pl2-linux/pdftotext");
3, Try it out :)
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I am planning to use the open-source codes for ATS and was curious to know if I can further customize it or there is a restriction.

Your revert will be really appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Anisha

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me