have you installed OpenCATS? Proud of your customizations and want to share it? Post here and wait for the praise...

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep your comments directed to the topic at hand - not at the commenter.
By eahmed
Hi,
I have successfully installed OpenCats on windows using WAMP but i am not able to install it on websever. The database connectivity is not getting done. Please help me out with a solution. I am installing on it a folder www.mydomain.com/ats

regards,
Ejaz
By RussH
Hi Ejaz,

did you have a username / password ready for mysql which also has create privileges on the db?
By eahmed
Hi RussH,

thanks for your reply. yes i have read created mysql username and password ready which is as follows and updated config.php file

database name: peoplefo_cats
user: peoplefo_cats
password; password

this is a shared webserver (the url is www.peoplefore.com/ats) the step 2 is not being initiated. Please guide

regards,
Ejaz
By RussH
[quote="eahmed"
this is a shared webserver (the url is http://www.peoplefore.com/ats) the step 2 is not being initiated. Please guide
[/quote]

Hi,

that's odd - presumably there's something timing out in the install script - most likely due to a missing dependency. Do you have any errors showing in your apache error log?
By manuel
A normal installation for step one should look like this, including the error.

For some reason the install procedure stops when seeking / testing for soap.
It seems that you don't even get to step2, the database connection.

I'm sorry I don't have a solution but may it puts you on the right track.
By eahmed
Hi RussH,

i have installed the ATS but while adding Contact, I am not able to choose the company (which i have already added). When clicked on company, it shows blank.

also please let me know how i can i add timezone for IST (India Standard Time)

regards,
Ejaz

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me