Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By ds1
Hi Community, hopefully someone can help me with this one not sure what the problem is !!!!

I have installed
MySQL-server
php5-mysql
php5-gd
apache2
antiword
PdftoText
html2text
unrtf

and installed opencats version opencats-0.9.1a.tar.gz

I have added the username and password the the config.php. also tried a fresh install just in case however i still get the same error every time from the "cats/installwizard.php". image

The error at the top of the page is = 5) { include_once('lib/TemplateUtility.php'); } else { $php4 = true; } ?> and when the restart install button is pressed I get

', "\n"; echo( "\n" . " -1\n" . " No function specified.\n" . "\n" ); die(); } if (strpos($_REQUEST['f'], ':') === false) { $function = ereg_replace("[^A-Za-z0-9]", "", $_REQUEST['f']); $filename = sprintf('ajax/%s.php', $function); } else { /* Split function parameter into module name and function name. */ $parameters = explode(':', $_REQUEST['f']); $module = ereg_replace("[^A-Za-z0-9]", "", $parameters[0]); $function = ereg_replace("[^A-Za-z0-9]", "", $parameters[1]); $filename = sprintf('modules/%s/ajax/%s.php', $module, $function); } if (!is_readable($filename)) { header('Content-type: text/xml'); echo '', "\n"; echo( "\n" . " -1\n" . " Invalid function name.\n" . "\n" ); die(); } $filters = array(); if (!isset($_REQUEST['nobuffer'])) { include_once('./lib/Hooks.php'); ob_start(); include($filename); $output = ob_get_clean(); if (!eval(Hooks::get('AJAX_HOOK'))) return; if (!isset($_REQUEST['nospacefilter'])) { $output = preg_replace('/^\s+/m', '', $output); } foreach ($filters as $filter) { eval($filter); } echo($output); } else { include($filename); } ?>

Any help would be much appreciated !!
Attachments
2014-11-19 15_45_28-CATS - Installation Wizard Script.png
2014-11-19 15_45_28-CATS - Installation Wizard Script.png (24.82 KiB) Viewed 4718 times
By RussH
I suspect you're missing additional PHP packages - for example, PHP-apache etc. I assume you've installed them but haven't listed them?
By thomosgee1
sure you can change them just as you describe, they're also used in html when generating some of the front-end code. Just change the backend db, and then you can either search your local installation for the strings, or look in the opencats github repository. it'll take a little time, but won't be complex.

Usman
PHP version

PHP is a versatile and widely-used server-side s[…]

Searching candidates through API

Have you set up the correct job classification? So[…]

eggy car Actually, the problem should have[…]

Upgrading CATS 0.8 to 0.9.1

nice work. بادل