Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Friebo
I sometimes get an ajax time-out. Usually when adding a new job-order or a new candidate.
The (pop-up) error message I get is: Timeout on AJAX query after 15 seconds. Please refresh the page and try again.

Does anyone know what causes this and how I can resolve this?
By RussH
Friebo wrote:I sometimes get an ajax time-out. Usually when adding a new job-order or a new candidate.
The (pop-up) error message I get is: Timeout on AJAX query after 15 seconds. Please refresh the page and try again.

Does anyone know what causes this and how I can resolve this?
I've only ever seen this on Windows '98 whilst using Internet Explorer. I moved one user to XP and the other to firefox (on '98).The most recent firefox release only supports XP and above, so I suspect you'll have to find firefox 2.xx if you are indeed on '98..
By Friebo
Nope.. this happens on Vista and XP.. Haven't tried it with Firefox actually.. I'll give it a shot.
By RussH
Friebo wrote:Nope.. this happens on Vista and XP.. Haven't tried it with Firefox actually.. I'll give it a shot.
I saw this with IE6. my two remaining Windows '98 desktops displayed the exact same behavior. Please keep us updated with your results!
By Friebo
I've been using Firefox every time now I'm working in Cats, and I ain't getting any time-out errors anymore. So apparently it's an issue with Internet Explorer (6,7). Don't know how to resolve it though, I'm not familiar with Ajax that much.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me