Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
For my purposes, I want to remove the Company module from OpenCATS all together. Whats the best process to remove this module and all of its dependancies/requiremens/links to other modules without breaking everything.

I plan to start removing code, and start working through the code error to see what other functions, modules, etc.. depend on it... but that may take forever. Wanted to see if any one had a better suggestion? :?:
Without knowing what you're trying to achieve and why, i'd probably look to hiding the companies tab so that it doesn't display, and only use interval vacancies. Removing all the code for it everywhere sounds fairly intensive.
mrcampbell06 wrote:Thanks for your input..

Ahh didn't say - easy to hide modules, from memory in config.php or constants.php

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me