Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By TPA
cptr13 wrote: 02 May 2018, 19:02 That can be done. I'll reply with instructions shortly
great thanks in advance... looking forward to it :D
By RussH
TPA wrote: 02 May 2018, 19:00
cptr13 wrote: 11 Feb 2017, 12:33 TJD I wanted to follow up on this. You asked about changing the image at the top. Do you mean the favicon or the opencats logo in general?

Either can be changed. Let me know which you had in mind and I'll reply with the information.
I would like to know where to change the favicon on the top and the one on the careers page as well...
you just need to replace the favicon file;
https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/bl ... avicon.ico

so it's likely in /var/www/html/your-opencats-install/images/favicon.ico
By TPA
this did work on the "internal" pages, but not on the career page.... is it possible to have the favicon visual there as well??
By manuel
As far as I know only one favicon is possible for a website. Probably it's a cache issue within your browser. Empty the cache and refresh the page.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me