Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RussH
Hiya,

you mean when you want to log an activity against a candidate, you want another option available in the drop-down.. e.g. 'went to lunch'?
By shreya
I want to add more fields in the Log an activity after the schedule event field.
Also the fields should be visible in the Activity tab with all the other fields(Date,First Name,Last Name,Regarding,Activity,Notes,Entered By).
Please reply soon i have to make changes.

By RussH
I'm sorry I'm still not clear on which view you want to add in an additional option.

can you find the view on demo.opencats.org, take a screenshot, annotate it and post it here? Then it'll be obvious
By RussH
Okay, what extra fields do you need? I'd though you wanted more options in the 'Activity' dropdown. There's no massive effort to add new fields, the effort entirely depends on what you want them to update and where you want results to show. That's the complexity.
By shreya
Hi,

My requirement has changed a little.
I'll try to explain what i want and where i want data to show the data.
I have added extra field in the candidate please refer the screenshots.
I want these extra fields which i have added in the candidate to be shown in the activity tab with all the other fields(Date,First Name,Last Name,Regarding,Activity,Notes,Entered By).Refer the screenshot 2(i want to display data here under the respective field).

Thanks a lot for helping.
Attachments
Screenshot2
Screenshot2
Screenshot (21).png (183.07 KiB) Viewed 5136 times
Screenshot1
Screenshot1
Screenshot (23).png (134.33 KiB) Viewed 5136 times
By shreya
I want this feature coz if i click the action button at the bottom of the activity tab all the data should get exported in the excel.
For now I'm able to export only the data which is under these fields(Date,First Name,Last Name,Regarding,Activity,Notes,Entered By)
By RussH
shreya wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 09:09 I want this feature coz if i click the action button at the bottom of the activity tab all the data should get exported in the excel.
For now I'm able to export only the data which is under these fields(Date,First Name,Last Name,Regarding,Activity,Notes,Entered By)
so what you actually want is an excel export of the activity table including the additional fields? Is this a regular daily, weekly export - or ad-hoc? It may be simpler to setup a separate scheduled query to email / print that query without manual intervention

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]