Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By RPH
Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 18.4 LTS and am having the same problem.
I have tried a new installation, restoring a backup and installing in existing site.
All the candidates (existing and newly created after install) aren't being displayed.

I have tried the installation on about 4 distros now ubuntu, mint, lubuntu and mate (just increase it was a problem on my machine)

Best Regards,

Rene
Last edited by RPH on 09 Aug 2019, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
By RPH
But just FYI the newest version has a problem so anyone new to opencats that downloads that version will not be able to see cantidate's details or job-orders.
By RussH
Okay, so the new version. I really need a FAQ someplace as we've been over this a fair bit!

If you download the source.zip you will have to run composer so that the dependencies are downloaded. True - the previous release did have an alternative download that also bundled all the dependencies, will see if I can recreate that for this patch.

Thanks for the info
After applying the fix that was recommended it appears that docx files are blocked from upload whereas doc and pdf files are acceptable.
Please review and respond. thanks.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me