Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By boballen
I have loaded OpenCATS on HostGator. They had to set my php.ini to 7.0. I am including a screen shot of the error encountered. I have worked with the tech support team at HostGator and they assure me that all the modules needed/requested are installed. They are stumped as to why it is not picking up the MySQL databases.

PHP MySQL extension (mysql) is not loaded.
Check your settings in php.ini.

Under certain Linux / BSD distributions, the PHP MySQL extension is a separate package.

Debian: Run "apt-get install php5-mysql" and restart your webserver.

FreeBSD: Install the php5-mysql port, or configure MySQL support in the php-extensions port and restart your webserver.

Please help, I can't open my company without the ATS.
By CFM
I would press them a little harder. If that fails, given the priority of starting your business, I would look for a second hosting company for OpenCATS. Your current issue may takes minutes or weeks to resolve and it shouldn’t even be occurring in 2019 which suggests that your hosting companies setup is not quite standard, or at least not standard enough for OpenCATS.
By boballen
Just to update and close of this thread. I did as suggest and pressed them harder. We got the MySQL resolved supposedly (new problems appeared: different thread). I appreciate all the help and suggestions.

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]