General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello,

Our nonprofit relies heavily on our calendars through our Google Apps system. Is there a way that there can be SSO or other integrations into Google Apps platform?

More importantly is there a way to integrate the calendar with calendars in Google Apps?

I also noticed in settings the option to download a toolbar that helps integrate into Monster and Hotjobs, etc. Is there a Toolbar for Chrome? What about integrations into VolunteerMatch, Idealist, Craigslist, Grantspace.org, vounteennation. Now I know that this is a lot and also branching into volunteer positions but would be a great integration feature!
bwagman wrote:Hello,

Our nonprofit relies heavily on our calendars through our Google Apps system. Is there a way that there can be SSO or other integrations into Google Apps platform?

More importantly is there a way to integrate the calendar with calendars in Google Apps?

I also noticed in settings the option to download a toolbar that helps integrate into Monster and Hotjobs, etc. Is there a Toolbar for Chrome? What about integrations into VolunteerMatch, Idealist, Craigslist, Grantspace.org, vounteennation. Now I know that this is a lot and also branching into volunteer positions but would be a great integration feature!
Hi,

it should be relatively straightforward to export the opencats calendar as an ICAL format - so that it can be subscribed to. There is a well-known php ical export library. You'd have to ask a coder to work this enhancement.

As for the rest - I don't have a chrome plugin, or any additional jobsites in-scope right now.
Hey @dveos, just tidying up issues and contributions on opencats - I can't see the attachment here

UPDATE: probably an issue with a phpBB upgrade https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... 6&start=60
UPDATE2: found it - added here: https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/issues/381

- can you re-add it (or send to me) and I'll add it as a PR to the project. Thx!
Hey @dveos - so long as my attachments in the linked issue are fine, we can stick with that. i'll add it as a PR to the 'enhancements' folder for now.. I need to get on and review all the enhancements up to and including PHP 7 compatibility.. I have about 17 to go through :-)

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]