General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By alexukie
Hey OpenCats gang

Have anyone integrated either G SUite (Gmail) add-on to look up CATS profiles within your email or email integration within CATS (see emails sent received from different candidates?) . We are looking to get that developed - so if anyone wants to split costs with us - we can definitely do that.

Alex
By RussH
Hi ya,

i believe some parts of what you're after have been worked on;

sending emails from opencats
I've funded a very small enhancement to send emails from contact/candidate pages or the lists for contacts/candidates via the built-in rich-text editor. The body of the email is then recorded to the activity log of each recipient.

receiving emails into opencats
I did have a piece of work on this but it never worked at scale. I understand however that @dveos has developed something separately. Haven't seen it though. You can contact him at info@rekode.co.uk
By RussH
Thanks Dveos.. Not criticising, but the old domain sounded much better!
By dveos
Haha, I know, I know.. :D

Got something to show you! Will send you a message.
By CFM
RussH wrote: 18 Dec 2018, 17:32 sending emails from opencats
I've funded a very small enhancement to send emails from contact/candidate pages or the lists for contacts/candidates via the built-in rich-text editor. The body of the email is then recorded to the activity log of each recipient.
Hi Russ, Are details of the changes available as I’m about to fund the very same enhancement?
By dzuler
Hi! hope you're well! I'm new to the forum & the (very cool!) OpenCats.

On this subject, we have the following requirements:

1. Ability to send & receive emails to/from candidates from within opencats - (and have email content show up in activity stream for the associated candidate).

2. Ability to have mail sent to + received from candidates in our Zimbra mail box show up in OpenCats - in the activity stream of the relevant candidate).

Before going too deep with exploring engineering a solution, I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had any existing solutions.

Many Thanks!

Cheers!

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]