Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By agus
Hi All,

I have a problem on my cats server
Server :
Cats-0.80.tar.gz
Linux Centos 4.5
Mysql, php, apache (centos), gcc
Memori 1 GB
CPU 4 Processor Xeon
Hardisk 36 GB SCSI

When i searching candidates its slowly and i see via top mysql take 100% CPU Usage, and the result response about 4-5 minutes,
how i can fix this? our cats server for LAN not publish to internet.

Thanks for advice
By agus
Hi RussH,

Thanks for the advice i will try first, our specifications server it's recommend or not? i am afraid my server not enough for cats specification

:)

Thank you
By RussH
agus wrote:Hi RussH,

Thanks for the advice i will try first, our specifications server it's recommend or not? i am afraid my server not enough for cats specification

:)

Thank you
Don't worry - I run CATS on an old Netfinity - Dual 800Mhz PIII CPU's with 1Gb RAM, so I'd say your spec is fine!
By agus
Hi Jos

Thanks for the reply, on my server i calculate the attachments directory is 5 GB with database 500 MB, i have try to install Sphinx, i will post later for the result, do you have another any idea to increase performance on searching candidates?

Thank you very much
By Jos
I just readed your other post. Installing sphinx solved your issue.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me