Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi,

We are using the following version of OpenCats.

Version: CATS Version 0.9.3 Inferno
Server: Dedicated Server
Environment: Lamp

The jobs are being deleted at irregular intervals
Hi Sean,

that wouldn't happen on the normal app- there's no cron job to do such a thing. Potentially you're seeing some incompatibilities due to a wrong version of PHP or MySQL? Can you check the backend joborder database and see if they're actually deleted out the table?

Otherwise - potentially malicious behaviour? You should see a log in the apache access log showing if someone's actually deleted them
Hello RussH,

Thank you for your quick response, I have already checked my apache access logs and also checked in the database. But unfortunately the records were deleted, I don't know how and why they were deleted. Is there any way that the records will be deleted?

Also, If we delete the Job from 'Job Order Details' page using 'Delete button', Will those records still available in Database (If available, what is the status)?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me