Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By mauricioville
HI, I NEED TO TRANSLATE THE LIST THAT DISPLAYS WHEN WE ARE CHANGING THE STATUS OF A CANDIDATE

THIS LIST IS IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE THE SAME LIST ITS USED FOR THE AUTOMATED MESSAGE THAT I SEND TO THE CANDIDATE AND I NEED IT IN SPANISH FOR MY CANDIDATES

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS
Attachments
Estado.png
Estado.png (20.41 KiB) Viewed 3165 times
By jp212
Hi there,

I'm by no means an expert on this, but I have added a few custom statuses where you're referring to. I did so by adding rows into the "candidate_joborder_status" table within phpMyAdmin. When I select to email out, these custom statuses populate in the email. My gut feeling is that if you translated the "short_description" column in this table, they would populate as you'd like them to appear. But again I'm no expert on the OpenCATS code nor do I have any idea how this would impact anything else within OpenCATS, so I'd suggest trialing it on a non-live instance first to see if it works.

Hopefully someone with greater expertise can help, but this was my gut feeling here.

All the best,
JP
Attachments
statustable.png
statustable.png (44.36 KiB) Viewed 3107 times

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me