Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
InstallError-OpenCATS.PNG
InstallError-OpenCATS.PNG (51.92 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
I'm getting this error. I have contacted my host and they claim that there is no issue with anything and all the required PHP extensions are installed on the server.

I'm not sure how to proceed. My host says that all is well and that the extensions are enabled, however the script is saying otherwise...

Can someone help me with getting this issue resolved?
Also, at the top I see this error:

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/mypris7d/ats.oiteamsupport.com/lib/TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php71/lib/php') in /home1/mypris7d/ats.oiteamsupport.com/lib/TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Upon looking in the directory, I don't see a 'vendor' directory or a file called 'autoload.php'. I suspect that's why this error is happening. However, I suspect that is unrelated to my bigger problem above.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me