Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hey guys,

we are currently testing your software and like it a lot so far. I got asked yesterday if it is possible to rename certain fields in the Candidates tab. For example the existing field: 'Website' to LinkedIn. Or 'State' to Country.
I have found this thread to rename tabs, but not fields. (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=414&hilit=rename+tab#p1586)
Our installation is on a Linux-host and via the command 'grep' I checked for some fields and can see occurrences in the template fields in $CATS_ROOT/modules/Candidates/Add.tpl or Edit.tpl. Changing these works well when adding or editing a candidate, but we are ultimately looking for having these changed in the overview (when clicking on the Candidates-tab) as well. Any help appreciated!

Sincerely,
Johannes
Yes it is possible. But you have to dug into the source as you did already and make the changes on several places.
I've translated Opencats to the Dutch language and used Windows Grep and Notepad++ as tools.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me