Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi Team, I have installed this on the shared hosting server. There are two functions are not working on the platform one is On the ''company''Tab Adding a new company, Secondly On the ''job order'' tab i could not add a job into the list. Both showing an error 500 - is currently unable to handle this request.-HTTP ERROR 500.

Would you help me to fix this for me?

Here is the comment from my developer.

[18-Jul-2017 16:43:31 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aberdeen15/Envertiz.co.uk/lib/Companies.php on line 2
[18-Jul-2017 16:43:31 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aberdeen15/Envertiz.co.uk/lib/Companies.php on line 2
[18-Jul-2017 16:43:31 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aberdeen15/Envertiz.co.uk/lib/JobOrders.php on line 2
[18-Jul-2017 16:43:31 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aberdeen15/Envertiz.co.uk/lib/JobOrders.php on line 2
[18-Jul-2017 16:43:32 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Class 'OpenCATS\Entity\Company' not found in /home/aberdeen15/Envertiz.co.uk/lib/Companies.php on line 89

Please note, that the above log entries are created no matter what action is taken and are only found in the local php error_log file that is generated. I have ensured that the permissions of files in the directory this site is hosted in ("/home/aberdeen15/Envertiz.co.uk") are set to 644 (Files) and 755 (Directories). Ownership is set to aberdeen15:aberdeen15. Permissions were incorrect for a SuPHP environment before making this change, however this does not appear to have had an effect on the two functions which you have contacted us about. At this time, I highly suggest contacting the Opencats developers/support team for this CMS in order to further determine what is happening as we do not directly support third-party software.
LionSinofPride wrote: 16 Jan 2021, 22:26 I am having the same issue too. I am also on a shared hosting server (with godaddy). I have even tried reinstalling OpenCATS. My version of PHP is 5.6.

Any help would be appreciated.
Having the exact same issue here. Can't add Jobs, companies, or canidates at all. My PHP version is 5.6, I have checked many times. I am also set up with a shared hosting server through GoDaddy. It looks like I might have to update it but the instructions on the documentation are not clear on everything after the backup on how to update. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!!!
I have something similar. Could someone assist please?

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\TemplateUtility.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\Companies.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\Companies.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\JobOrders.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\JobOrders.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class 'OpenCATS\Entity\Company' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.4-3\lib\Companies.php on line 89
Hi,

you need to run composer (https://getcomposer.org/) to pick up the dependencies, or install the release tagged with 'full' that already has the dependencies bundled;

0.9.4-3 for php 5.6 (max) https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/re ... ull.tar.gz

0.9.6 for php 7.2 (max) https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/re ... ull.tar.gz

OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple […]

Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it […]

Please suggest alternatives. Run 3

Mass Import of Resumes

Hi Kline, okay so you're getting into some awkwa[…]