OpenCATS 0.9.4-3

Free, Open-Source Applicant Tracking System including job-board. Entirely customisable!

General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By sri
I have installed opencats (CATS Version 0.9.3 Inferno) in a new server with php 7.3. When I tried to run ATS, it is showing error "CATS Error: All required PHP extensions are not loaded.". It is running fine when deployed in php 5.3. How can i run opencats with latest version of php. Please help
By manuel
Opencats has a minimum supported PHP version of PHP 5.5, and are working towards full PHP 7 compatibility.
By aarong
Russ,

Hello! We are being force migrated to PHP 7.3 (ready or not, here it comes) in our shared hosting environment. It looks like they will sunset PHP 5 in the next few weeks. Is there a timeline when 7.3 may be supported? I know there has been a ton of work to move to 7.x but I need to hatch a plan if I can't get the curves to cross.

Thanks a million!

Aaron
By RussH
So.. we're at 7.2 at the moment, there is at least one 7.3 patch proposed - but I'd rather step back and see where the bugs are in the 7.2 implementation first!

Hi, so have had a frustrating morning blowing aw[…]

Autofill option

let me test on a local install.. works on the prod[…]

Upgrade to PHP 7.3

So.. we're at 7.2 at the moment, there is at least[…]

Security issues

Okay, so this is a wiki entry for restricting file[…]

Hello! Thanks ementalist! This fixed my upgrade […]

Resume scoring

Hi, sorry this isn't available within opencats

Bulk Activity Logging

Hi, this is both easy and hard to do... There'[…]