Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Thanks RussH,
The ssl is enabled in config.php
Code: Select all
/* If you have an SSL compatible server, you can enable SSL for all of CATS. */
define('SSL_ENABLED', true); 
Opencats 0.9.6 is hosted in ubuntu environment.

As said in above charts are working well in the localhost.
RussH wrote: 09 Feb 2023, 17:13 Just built a quick test instance on Ubuntu 20.04 - I assume it's this graph?
https://ibb.co/2ckCt0j

Unfortunately it seems entirely fine!
Thanks RussH,
Charts working well in the local host, the problematic message " Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'LinearGradient' not found in /var/www/html/opencats/modules/graphs/GraphsUI.php:450 " prompt in AWS hosted version only.
By RussH
Hi, sorry but I can run my local version with https and access it from anywhere online without issues... so I suspect thi smay be an issue with the packages in your AWS instance?
When charts are not showing when using HTTPS, it is likely due to a mixed content issue. This occurs when a webpage is loaded securely over HTTPS but includes resources, such as images or scripts, that are served over an insecure HTTP connection. Browsers often block these insecure resources to protect the security and privacy of users.

To fix this issue, make sure all the resources used by your charts (images, scripts, etc.) are also loaded over HTTPS. Update the URLs of these resources to use the HTTPS protocol instead of HTTP. This ensures that everything on your webpage is loaded securely, and your charts should then be displayed properly.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me