To create a new recruiter in OpenCATS, you need to follow these steps:
1. Log in as an administrator: Make sure you have administrative access to OpenCATS.
2. Navigate to User Management: Once logged in, go to the settings or administration section of OpenCATS. Look for the "User Management" option.
3. Add a new user: In the User Management section, you should find an option to add a new user. Click on it to proceed.
4. Fill in the details: Provide the necessary information for the new recruiter, such as their name, email address, and any other required fields. You may also set a username and password for the recruiter.
5. Assign appropriate roles and permissions: Determine the roles and permissions for the new recruiter. You can specify whether they have administrative access or limited access to certain features and functionalities.
6. Save the changes: Once you have filled in all the required information and set the appropriate roles and permissions, save the changes to create the new recruiter. Donkey Kong