Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
The candidates list in some Job Orders do not display after showing the loading animation for a few secs. I'm seeing this specifically for orders that have >500 candidates. For orders with candidates fewer than 500, it works fine & the candidate list displays.

I've tried increasing the timeout limit in PHP settings to 120 secs, but that hasn't helped.

Seeking help in this matter. Thanks in advance.
This seems an unusual use-case - 500 candidates in a job order seems unmanageable..

However - the candidate list is an Ajax call and there is a separate ajax timeout you may want amend and see if it resolves this issue;
in js/lib.js

var CATSIndexName;
/* Default timeout for AJAX requests; 15 seconds. */
var AJAX_TIMEOUT = 15000;
function toggleVisibility()

Otherwise I'd recommending replicating your database into a test environment and enable php error reporting, and also check your mysql logs to see if a query failing.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me