General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By zoomiest
I have had several problems with applications, over time.
I just installed a fresh database.
I upload a test resume and it works. I get the resume. I get the data typed into fields.

1) But, I don't get a page to confirm to the candidate that it all went well. I get a white screen.

Can I set one up? How do I do this?

2) If a candidate doesn't click "Upload" (they think the Browse button will automatically load things). I won't get the resume.

What can we do about that? Can we have the browse button automatically LOAD the test of the resume, and skip the Upload button?
By RussH
I need to set the demo site back up so I can reference some test URL's - but in this;

- I assume you're using the career portal? I just enabled it on my 0.9.7.2 local install & don't you get this after your application?

https://ibb.co/JvB56SZ
Correct.
I get:
Code: Select all
This page isn’t working (my domain name) is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
However, I have even found the location of the post-application page:
(Settings > Administration > Careers Website > Templates > Custom Templates > Edit > Content - Thanks for your Submission.

I just can't get it to load, after a submission.

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]