Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By chrisp
I have tried to upgrade, but encountered 2 problems:

1. I did [Site Backup] by backing up the whole system and then importing into the upgraded system, but thera were a lot of data lost, I don't how to upgrade properly.
2. I Chineseized a lot of the content in the files under /modules/, I don't know if the upgrade will overwrite these changes.
Hi,

thee's na 'optimised for Chinese' fork I'm aware of at https://github.com/wjcheers/opencats_match. I have never installed or run it, but I can see there are some changed/new features that are not contributed back to the main opencats project.

The site backup/restore is fairly easy - but if you want to retain changes you've already made it's more difficult. I suspect you'll have to get a diff of all those changes for your version to 0.9.4, and then assess them file by file after you've deployed a plain vanilla 0.9.7.2

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]