General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Good day,

Please could you assist - when we click on Job Order - Add Job Order ........... it does not open a new window but keeps loading - says loading dialog content. We have tried upgrading without any success. Please assist :(

Thank you so much!! :)
Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it would help the people who are and read the post like you to be more specific.
What kind of upgrade did you do
What is you configuration like PHP version and database
Selfhosted or not.
ect.

I always run on a hosted envirement whithout any great issues so it could be a setting??
manuel wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 13:51 Hi there. I'm not a software guy but I think it would help the people who are and read the post like you to be more specific.
What kind of upgrade did you do
What is you configuration like PHP version and database doodle jump
Selfhosted or not.
ect.

I always run on a hosted envirement whithout any great issues so it could be a setting??
Actually, you only need to pay attention to the version you are using, whether the system has been updated or not, and what configuration device you are using. I think it's due to a software error..

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]