Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Suddenly I got this error. I think the hosting provider upgraded the SQL server
I get the login screen but after entering the username and password I got the error:

Query Error -- Report to System Administrator ASAP

MySQL Query Failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'system
WHERE
system_id = 0' at line 4

SELECT
FROM
system
WHERE
system_id = 0

Is there a sollution for this kind of error?

I use:
CATS Versie 0.9.1 (Beas)
Serverversie: 8.0.34 - MySQL Community Server - GPL
Protocolversie: 10
Hi Manuel,
so the good news is your data is safe. But if your provider has upgraded the MySQL version from under you then yes that will be an issue. Cats v0.9.1 will not be able to use current MySQL, or current php for that matter.

so If you need to stick with version 0.9.1 you'll have to get that MySQL downgraded, otherwise grab version 0.9.7.2 and install it with PHP 7.3, MariaDB 10 and import the MySQL database and take it from there.

You will be able to backup the opencats database at a commandline using MySQL dump.
OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple work around. I made a local webserver with an old version of xampp server. Copied all the current files to it using FTP. Made a copy of the database en imported it local.

Because the error pointed out to the file /lib/SystemInfo.php I compared it with the latest version.
There are some differences so I decided to replace the file with this newer version and ..... don't ask me why but it's all working fine again. :-)
manuel wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 08:14 OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple work around. I made a local webserver with an old version of xampp server. Copied all the current files to it using FTP. Made a copy of the database en imported it local. wordle unlimited

Because the error pointed out to the file /lib/SystemInfo.php I compared it with the latest version.
There are some differences so I decided to replace the file with this newer version and ..... don't ask me why but it's all working fine again. :-)
You are so creative. I appreciate that.
manuel wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 08:14 OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple work around. I made a local webserver with an old version of xampp server. Copied all the current files to it using FTP. Made a copy of the database en imported it local.

Because the error pointed out to the file /lib/SystemInfo.php I compared it with the latest versionbackrooms game

fantastic! :)
manuel wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 08:14 OpenCats is verry easy to back-up with a simple work around. I made a local webserver with an old version of xampp server. Copied all the current files to it using FTP. Made a copy of the database en imported it local.
dordle
It seems I followed what you instructed and it worked. Appreciate your contributions

This is the "import from resume"[…]

EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]