have you installed OpenCATS? Proud of your customizations and want to share it? Post here and wait for the praise...

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep your comments directed to the topic at hand - not at the commenter.
By saadaamir
Hi, I'm using the search candidates API to search for candidates matching certain requirements. I'm passing a Boolean Search string to the API to return matched candidates.
Sometimes the search is satisfactory, but sometimes it searches for random or different job roles than the ones we are actually looking for.
Is there a way to make the search accurate?
Include synonyms or alternative terms for job roles or skills to capture a broader range of candidates. For example, ("software engineer" OR programmer OR developer). Variants: Account for different heardle spellings or variations in job titles and skills (e.g., ("Java developer" OR "Java programmer" OR "Software Engineer - Java")).
Determine how the API handles search parameters and whether it supports Boolean search syntax like AND, OR, NOT. Create a Boolean search string based on your specific search query. For examplepizza tower: "keyword1 AND (keyword2 OR keyword3)".
EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hey! I am so glad to find you. I explored informat[…]

Searching candidates through API

Determine how the API handles search parameters an[…]

OPEN SOURCE

Thanks RussH for your quick response. Best regards[…]

I also just reinstalled and it worked. geometry […]