Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By saadaamir
Hi, I'm using the search candidates API to search for candidates matching certain requirements. I'm passing a Boolean Search string to the API to return matched candidates.
Sometimes the search is satisfactory, but sometimes it searches for random or different job roles than the ones we are actually looking for.
Is there a way to make the search accurate?
I’ve had a similar experience with the search candidates API. One thing that helped improve the accuracy of my searches was refining the Boolean search string. Make sure your Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) are correctly used and try to be as specific as possible with keywords. Additionally, check if the API offers any advanced search parameters or filters that can help narrow down the results. Sometimes tweaking these settings can significantly improve the accuracy of the search results. If the problem persists, it might be worth reaching out to the API’s support team for more detailed guidance. geometry dash
psychorrhagy wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 10:17 I’ve had a similar experience with the search candidates API. One thing that helped improve the accuracy of my searches was refining the Boolean search string. Make sure your Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) are correctly used and try to be as specific as possible with keywords. Additionally, check if the API offers any advanced search parameters or filters that can help narrow down the results. Sometimes tweaking these settings can significantly improve the accuracy of the search results. If the problem persists, it might be worth reaching out to the API’s support team for more detailed guidance. :D
fantastic!
To improve accuracy:
  • Use specific keywords and Boolean operators effectively.
  • Include relevant variants and review and adjust queries based on results.
  • Ensure thorough testingcoreball and refer to API documentation for best practices.
To create an accurate Boolean Search string to query the API and return relevant candidates, you need to identify important factors and use Boolean operators like AND, OR, NOT to refine the search results. Java AND Developer AND (Experience OR Skills) NOT Internship: Search for candidates with experience or skills in Java Development and exclude interns.geometry dash
When using the OpenCATS Search Candidates API with a Boolean search string, achieving accuratesnow rider 3d and consistent results can be challenging due to the nuances in how the API interprets the search query.
Use Quotes for Exact Phrases: Ensure that any job titles or skills you want to match exactly are enclosed in quotes. For example, "Project Manager" instead of just Project Manager.
Use AND/OR Operators Properly: Make sure you’re using AND, OR, and NOT operators correctly to combine terms. For example, "Project Manager" AND "Agile" will only return candidates who match both terms.
Narrow the Search with Specific Keywords: If the search is too broad, try adding more specific terms that are unique to the role you're looking for

The plot is attractive, please release the next pa[…]

As FC 25 Coins prepares for its highly anticipat[…]

Mut 25 coins provides a wealth of strategies th[…]

Great information scratch games . Easy to inst[…]