Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi,

Inside CATS ( Version 0.9.1 (Beas). Powered by CATS ), server type: cpanel/redhat server , when I go to

candidates - > add candidates , i see the following error on the top of the window, followed by the form to add the candidate, just below it.

Here is the error:-
######################
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 152

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 164

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 165

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 166

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 167

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 168

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 169

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 152

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 164

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 165

#### content of ###
line no. 152 : switch($res->message)

line no. 164 : 'version' => $res->version,

line no. 165 : 'name' => $res->name,

Here : /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php is the file path.

When i go to "companies" --> add companies , I do not see the same error.

Please advise , how can we fix this.

Thank you
linuxgos wrote:Hi,

Inside CATS ( Version 0.9.1 (Beas). Powered by CATS ), server type: cpanel/redhat server , when I go to

candidates - > add candidates , i see the following error on the top of the window, followed by the form to add the candidate, just below it.

Here is the error:-
######################

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 166

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 167

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 168

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php on line 169

#### content of ###
line no. 152 : switch($res->message)

line no. 164 : 'version' => $res->version,

line no. 165 : 'name' => $res->name,

Here : /home/path/ats/lib/ParseUtility.php is the file path.

When i go to "companies" --> add companies , I do not see the same error.

Please advise , how can we fix this.

Thank you
Hi,

sorry for the delays - I rely on notification of new posts - and it appears as though it's not worked recently! Anyway - those errors are PHP errors associated with one of the values not being set. Therefore this is most likely tied in with the recent changes within resfly to block the open source version from the parsing service. Is this the 0.9.1a version downloaded from the website - or an older one?

Pleas let me know if this is the version you downloaded;
http://www.opencats.org/documentation/O ... _downloads
Hi,

Please note that, the CATS installation was done more than 6 months at least back and was working fine and not a recent installation.

Please check the attached image for the version.

I will check about the file with the user, i am helping with.

Thank you
Attachments
cats-ver.JPG
cats-ver.JPG (75.52 KiB) Viewed 4511 times
Yes - - a quick workaround would be to ensure that catsone.com and resfly.com are set to lookup 127.0.0.1 in your local hosts file?

Otherwise, can you PM me a screenshot of the error message you get?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me