have you installed OpenCATS? Proud of your customizations and want to share it? Post here and wait for the praise...

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep your comments directed to the topic at hand - not at the commenter.
By slava
Hello, I recently have installed the OpenCats on my local server and thought it would be useful to be able to set tags for candidates. So I made Tags functionality. I've created extra classes, templates, changed some code, and added few tables.
I want to share my changes, Is there a svn server where I can post changes, or I should post my changes directly here between code tags?
By RussH
Hi and thanks for wanting to share! Thee is a svn server but i'm busy kicking my webhosts as commit access is broken-apparently a known issue when bsd is upgraded. I've got a temporary account elsewhere so i'll set up run there until they fix the issue. I'll be in touch with the details for you later
By RussH
HIya,

yes, please visit the opencats assembla project and you can request access, it should route an access request to me. I believ eyou sign=up for an assembla ID, then request access to the project... please let me know if that's not the right process.

Otherwise just email me .. russh 'at' opencats.org if you have any problems.

The URL is https://www.assembla.com/spaces/opencats

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me