Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Dear OpenCats funs,

I think that making easy to install OpenCats connector to Joomla makes sense. Can you imagine having all the CMS capabilities for managing HR website/portal and power of OpenCats backend for managing recruitment's processes. Russh has almost done it. It needs only small investment to make it more out of the box and more sexy. I believe it can be done with small development.

My idea is to find out how many of you are ready to donate the development of this. I believe I can search for inexpensive skilled Joomla developer in Poland to make it working. We could do it like a ready to use frontend based on one of popular free of charge templates like http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_purity_ii/ to have a really nice looking, customizable web page for our careers' websites, intranets, whatever.

Having this done OpenCats community will probably benefit from this as Joomla community is very strong and huge. Once we manage to rise the interest in this functionality we can think about some further steps like pushing job vacancies to Linkedin, Facebook community and others.

So please just make a short reply if you like this idea and if you are ready to invest some small amounts to have it done. I am the first one to donate this with 50 Euros! I would appreciate if you can commit with concrete amounts so I knew how much we could invest.

Please let know your friends interested in having the solution for managing recruitment process together with strong WCMS tool about this opportunity

P.S.
I am sorry for my English I am not a native speaker.

Cheers,
Mariusz
loniu74 wrote:Dear OpenCats funs,

I think that making easy to install OpenCats connector to Joomla makes sense. Can you imagine having all the CMS capabilities for managing HR website/portal and power of OpenCats backend for managing recruitment's processes. Russh has almost done it. It needs only small investment to make it more out of the box and more sexy. I believe it can be done with small development.

My idea is to find out how many of you are ready to donate the development of this. I believe I can search for inexpensive skilled Joomla developer in Poland to make it working. We could do it like a ready to use frontend based on one of popular free of charge templates like http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_purity_ii/ to have a really nice looking, customizable web page for our careers' websites, intranets, whatever.

Having this done OpenCats community will probably benefit from this as Joomla community is very strong and huge. Once we manage to rise the interest in this functionality we can think about some further steps like pushing job vacancies to Linkedin, Facebook community and others.

So please just make a short reply if you like this idea and if you are ready to invest some small amounts to have it done. I am the first one to donate this with 50 Euros! I would appreciate if you can commit with concrete amounts so I knew how much we could invest.

Please let know your friends interested in having the solution for managing recruitment process together with strong WCMS tool about this opportunity

P.S.
I am sorry for my English I am not a native speaker.

Cheers,
Mariusz
I apologise on behalf of the opencats community for the poor response... I'll be the second to donate..

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me