Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By smassain
Hi, we have installed Open Cats and whem we add some extra fields with spanish characters the aplicaton doesnt whow them, when we look the field uin mysql database its ok.
The encoding of the tool is utf8 whe also try iso-8859-1 with no results any sugestions?
Thanks
By nfrontera
Hi,
I have the same issue. I tried everything... My db is charset utf-8 and collation utf8_unicode_ci. My config.php has 'HTML_ENCODING', 'UTF-8' & 'AJAX_ENCODING','UTF-8'. Also tried Iso-8859-1. Here is the scenario: I edit some values through phpmyadmin adding ñ ó ++ for example. When I open OpenCats all those values are showed ok but if I try to edit from there...all those character are replaced by strange characters and plus signs (+) dissapear. Please I need some light here. I'm missing something for sure.

Thanks in advance,

nfrontera
EMAIL CONFIGURATION

Hi, the email configuration (including different[…]

as the title says...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]