Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Aleks
Guys,
I have tried editing the Templates for Questionnaire, and I messed something with the Template, so now all works great except that Questionnaire is not showing.
So I need your help, to enable it again to be presented when the candidate apply.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (53.02 KiB) Viewed 13369 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (178.63 KiB) Viewed 13369 times
By josssiii
Aleks wrote: 09 Aug 2024, 12:27 Guys,
I have tried editing the Templates for Questionnaire, and I messed something with the Template, so now all works great except that Questionnaire is not showing. how do you unlock story mode in pixel car racer
So I need your help, to enable it again to be presented when the candidate apply.
It sounds like the template adjustments may have affected the visibility of the questionnaire. To fix this, double-check that the questionnaire section is enabled in the application workflow. You can also revert the template to a previous version if available or ensure the correct form/questionnaire is linked to the application process. If that doesn't resolve the issue, resetting the permissions or settings related to the template might help. Let me know if you need further guidance!
EMAIL CONFIGURATION

bitlife online Examine the Exchange Server l[…]

I need a Questionaire code

Guys, I have tried editing the Templates for Qu[…]

Hello, I have created a job order and added it to […]

• Safety: A helmet provides essential head pr[…]