Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi,
how does the "contains" filter exactly work in filtering.
For example if i have the string "User experience" and im filtering the "notes" field with it.

Will it only find the notes with the entire string "User experience" or with either "user" or "experience" or both.
saadaamir wrote: 22 May 2024, 21:09 Hi,
how does the "contains" filter exactly work in filtering.
For example if i have the string "User experience" and im filtering the "notes" field with it.snow rider

Will it only find the notes with the entire string "User experience" or with either "user" or "experience" or both.
In most basic implementations, using a "contains" filter with the string "User experience" will look for notes that include the entire substring "User experience" as it is. It won't automatically find notes with just "user" or "experience" unless the system specifically supports and is configured to perform such token-based searches or is using full-text search capabilities.

Currently, there is no feature to embed a CV templ[…]

So I logged in as root I had a look around and t[…]

Hi, how does the "contains" fi[…]

Searching candidates through API.

I’ve had a similar experience with the searc[…]